Christmas Beauty & Joy

I find I like so many designer papers but just don't use them up as quickly as I should. Sometimes it's because I like them so much I decide to hoard them; other times, I just don't have enough left of one design to use for a class so they accumulate. But I am determined to use up as much of that old paper as possible before purchasing much more.

For this card, I used some of the paper designed to accompany the Christmas Quilt stamp set. In order to use this in one of my stamp classes, the ladies received different designs and complementing colors. They were either Real Red with Garden Green or Garden Green with Real Red. That way, the stamp colors coordinated no matter which paper they used.

I fear ribbons have accumulated the same way the designer series paper has, so I'm also trying to use that up. I pulled a pile of ribbons out for my customers to make their own selection. We all had fun playing with the basic design.

The red rhinestones here are the basic rhinestone jewels which we colored with Real Red Stampin' Blends.





Current Products used:
Beauty & Joy photopolymer stamp set (13), 150518, $16.00
Real Red 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 102482, $8.75
Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (40), 100730, $9.75
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, 147084, $7.50
Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad, 147089, $7.50
Mango Melody Classic Stampin' Pad, 147093, $7.50
Stitched Nested Labels (9 dies), 149638, $35.00
Stitched Rectangles (13 dies), 148551, $35.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils