More Cards with Hello Cupcake Stamp Set

Flipping through my demonstrator magazine, I discovered a 3D project that I thought would make a great card and so I altered it accordingly. Because dies came out to coordinate with this set, Hello Cupcake, I made it twice, once cutting out the pieces (I don't have the dies so it was fussy cutting) and once flat.


In all honesty, I almost think I like the flat card better! I inked up a block to stamp the background for my greeting. Such an easy card!

Products Used:
Hello Cupcake photopolymer stamp set (10), 149714, free with $50 purchase
Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (40), 100730, $9.75
Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 141416, $8.50
Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 131297, $8.50
Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad, 147052, $7.50
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad, 147097, $7.50
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad, 147116, $7.50
3/16" Braided Linen Trim, 147808, $7.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

Thinking of You With All My Heart

Happiness Shared