Expressing Appreciation

I love to give snail mail. I know how much it means to receive it and I know how fun it is to send it. This morning another man stepped out of his comfort zone and into the position of teaching our Adult Bible Fellowship, aka adult Sunday school. He is a quiet man, but he did a fantastic job. Prepared well and even brought items to incorporate into what he shared. The first three men who filled that spot received the same card, posted earlier. This one goes to this morning's substitute.

I used to worry about whether or not the whole stamped image would fit on a given piece of my card but I've discovered it doesn't really matter. In this case, the fact that the leaves extend beyond the 3" x 4-1/2" Whisper White layer actually gives a sense of fullness that I really like. Once again, I am using our Note Cards and Envelopes. I am finding I love using these cards—and they are so economical! The Emerald Envy adds so much vitality to this card. You probably can't tell from this scan, but I used Dapper Denim for the cross bars on the bike.

Products Used:
Sheltering Tree photopolymer stamp set (14), 137163, $25.00
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (20), 131527, $6.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (40), 100730, $9.00
Emerald Envy 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 141415, $8.00
Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad, 141396, $6.50
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad, 126974, $6.50
Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad, 141394, $6.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils