Thinking of You With All My Heart

I have so many odds and ends of designer series paper that I decided it's time to try to use some of it up. My problem is that I order more than I can use because Stampin' Up! comes up with such pretty stuff! Anyway, this was specialty paper from last year's Occasions Mini Catalog. You probably can't see, but this paper has lots of sparkle on it, so I decided I needed to add a glimmer brad to the center of my stamped image.


This card is also one of my large cards made to be passed around for many to sign. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it for use, should the occasion arise, in my core group, Community Bible Study, or if I'll take it to church for our Adult Bible Fellowship aka adult Sunday School. When I make these cards, I merely fold one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (usually Very Vanilla, as in this card, or Whisper White, but sometimes a subtle color so comments will be easy to read) and decorate the front. I put all verses on the outside so the inside is totally blank, enabling as many as possible to feel free to write as much as they want.

Sincere Salutations, 115068, $23.95 (wood mount only)
With all My Heart, wood mount 118134, $17.95; clear mount, 118623, $13.95
Thoughts & Prayers, 113252, $25.95 (wood mount only)
Very Vanilla Card Stock, 101650, $8.50 for 40 sheets, 8-1/2" x 11"
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, 103133, $5.95
Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon, $8.95, 15 yards


Comments

...Darlene said…
Davina,
Thanks for following. I am now following you also. Nice cards!
Bev Gomez said…
Very cute and am now following you. Have a great day!
Bev
Gopi said…
Super sweet card...really nice use of the designer paper...I also love your v-day treats projects...tfs :)

I'm following you via SC # 277 ...please stop by my blog and follow me as well. Thanks!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils