More Stenciling

I'm still using the Artisan Embellishments Kit that I love so much! The ribbon of roses looks so nice down the side of my card. I used the die cut as a stencil (see previous post). But before attaching anything to the front of my card, I stamped all over with a stamp from the Stippled Blossoms stamp set. I love roses, and every time Stampin' Up! puts out a stamp set with roses in it, I just have to buy it. But evidently there aren't as many rose-lovers out there because those stamp sets never seem to stick around very long. This one is being dropped, as well.

I used Blushing Bride card stock and ink for the stamping and the Rose Coral  ColorBox chalk pad from the Occasions Catalog on the Chalkboard Paper once again. Gifts of Kindness stamp set provided the greeting on the front.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils