Simply Sweet


Saturday, I was supposed to lead a card-of-the-month club at a nearby library, but there were so many community activities over the weekend, the librarian decided to cancel. I had prepared this incredibly simple card for the first session with the plan to pass out surveys to determine what card-makers were interested in and what kind of experience they had. Since it didn't happen, and since I'd rather do a fall/Thanksgiving card for October, I sold the pre-cuts to a customer. She's planning to make up the whole set of 10 to give as a Christmas gift.

The ribbon and designer series paper are both retired. Since I can't sell my products at a library class, I decided this was the perfect place to use up some of those extra but beautiful supplies I have stockpiled. They still serve as a great example of the quality of our products as well as the way they coordinate. Plus, it's a versatile enough design that you could easily duplicate it with a different piece of dsp and coordinating ribbon.

Products Used:
Four Frames stamp set (4), W 123440, $20.95; C 123442, $15.95
Very Vanilla 8½" x 11" card stock (40), 101650, $8.50
Bashful Blue 8½" x 11" card stock (24), 105120, $6.95
Beau Chateau 12" x 12" designer series paper (12), discontinued
Bashful Blue 5/8" satin ribbon (15 yards), discontinued
Decorative Label punch, 120907, $16.95

Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad, 126961, $5.95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils