Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set

I can't believe I have neglected this blog for so long. Now I have so many cards to post that I am not sure I will ever get to share them all.

I have to admit that I have fallen in love with so many of the stamp sets in the annual catalog and then came the holiday catalog. There is no reason why I should order so many sets and yet I just can't resist them!

The Magnolia Lane Suite was one of the first that popped out at me when the new catalog came out, but it took a while before I ordered it. So here is one of the first cards I made with this set:

I love the regal look of this card! Merry Merlot is a color I wasn't sure I would ever use, but once I began using it, I find myself using it more than I ever thought I would.

The flower is heat embossed in gold while the Merry Merlot piece behind it is dry embossed with the Magnolia 3D embossing folder. Some gold foil added to the elegance.  I have learned that I can save paper if I cut pieces from one layer before incorporating it into the card. Consequently, I cut the leaves from the foil that mats the Merry Merlot.

Products Used: 
Good Morning Magnolia cling stamp set (10), 149298, $36.00
Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder, 149578, $35.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (40), 100730, $9.75
Merry Merlot 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 146979, $8.75
Gold 12" x 12" Foil (2), 132622, $5.00
VersaMark Pad, 102283, $9.50
Embossing Buddy, 103083, $6.00
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, 109129

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils