Crafting Forever Collage

I had not intended to make this card, which sounds funny, I know. However, a couple friends and I had used the "made with love" stamp on the backs of our cards. When they saw the whole set, they questioned how I would use it. So I randomly stamped some of the images on an extra pre-cut piece of card stock to demonstrate what a collage would be. After they left, I decided I didn't want to waste it and proceeded to design a card with it. I wasn't even taking care when I originally stamped the images!


I used Stampin' Blends to color the images, matted the finished piece on Calylpso Coral card stock, wrapped with some old twine and adhered that to an Old Olive card base. Finally I added the words and some old dots. I then sent it to another stamping friend. I really like the way it turned out, but I am not sure what colors I used. I think the pot is Cajun Craze and the rest of the colors are Smoky Slate, Old Olive and Calypso Coral.  I think the yellow you see is Daffodil Delight.

The stamp set is still in our catalog, page 159, and sells for just $20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils