Floating Frame with the Painted Harvest Stamp Set

Continuing to use the departing In Colors (in this case, Powder Pink and Lemon Lime Twist), I taught these cards to my stamp class last week. I used the removable tape method for these. Choosing the Painted Harvest stamp set meant we needed to do quite a bit of fussy cutting but I wanted to use larger elements. Plus, we could use the coordinating punch for the leaves. However, one of my ladies really struggled with so much fussy cutting.

We used the Stamparatus to stamp the flowers, stamping each one twice to darken the ink. The flower centers are So Saffron.

After stamping and cutting or punching out the elements, we arranged and adhered them to a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of card stock with removable adhesive. Then we cut out the center with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and began transferring each flower and leaf piece one by one to the card fronts using Stampin' Dimensionals.



I am saddened to lose the Best Birds stamp set in the new catalog, although there is another beautiful bird set. But I love the fonts in this set for the various greetings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils