Tea Gifts

I recently inventoried my teas and discovered I have 31 different flavors of loose tea in my cupboard, most of which are black teas with a few rooibus infusions. I always prepare a specialty tea for the customers who attend my classes. Since they seem to look forward to it, I decided to make the gifts for my August class tea bag holders. My tea is loose, so I needed to make my own tea bags to hold the loose tea. Every item in these gifts is retired.  Gifts are a great way to use up discontinued items.


 I used 12" x 12" textured card stock in Pink Pirouette cut into 4"x 12" strips after scoring the opposite direction every four inches. You can see how I cut the final flap at an angle so I could insert the tea bag in the resulting pocket. The stamp set I used is current (Jar of Love) and the contrasting ink is Berry Burst. What a fun way to share one of my passions with those who share my passion for stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils