More Share What You Love

I just went to town with the Share What You Love Suite from Stampin' Up!  So many ideas. Such gorgeous designer paper. For this card, I actually cut out a flower to attach to the focal point, but didn't use the whole flower. Instead, I lined it up with one that matched sufficiently because I was cutting from a scrap of paper instead of cutting into a bigger piece. But I think it turned out great.

The Share What You Love dsp is worth the extra price you pay for it because you get twice as many sheets as the normal packs, the paper is the weight of card stock, it is hand-painted and it has a translucent, pearlized finish. 

This card was actually one of the samples I made for my May class, not one we made. I used some old Mossy Meadow ribbon I had left from its In Color days and a piece of Mossy Meadow behind the dsp.  Did you know that you can cut your shape, in this case the scalloped circle from the layering circle dies, from the middle of you paper layer? No one will ever know once you've covered it with the next layer.

Products Used: 
Love What You Do photopolymer stamp set (13), 148042, $21.00
Share What You Love 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper (24), 146926, $27.00
Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 133676, $8.50
Mint Macaron 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 138337, $8.50
Layering Circles Framelits (16), 141705, $35.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils