More Party Pandas!

I just love these little guys! Had to make another card for my January class using the Sale-a-Bration set, Party Pandas. Admittedly, I chose the background designer paper assuming we still had our color family paper stacks, but they were discontinued. For some reason I really wanted polka-dots, so we used the paper anyway. Besides, I need to use up my old stash!

I colored the balloon and hat with the Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. Love the slight shading. And they are so easy to use. I found the finer tip worked best.

Remember, Sale-a-Bration products are free with a minimum $50 purchase. There's a whole booklet of products available through March 3. My February 22nd class will be the last one before Sale-a-Bration ends.





I became discouraged with my scans and am now learning to photograph my projects. Still learning, but this is much better than the original scan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils