Lanterns and tags

I found the directions for these lighted lanterns on pinterest. After making the lanterns, I decided the same framelits would make great gift tags. If you want the stamp set and framelits, time is running out because the holiday catalog expires January 3rd. This bundle is not being carried over.

I love the LED tealights for this project! I had some others that were not LED and the light just didn't show through the vellum.

The directions I downloaded from pinterest had me cut the Whisper White Thick card stock a little two small. If you cut three pieces 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" it will be much easier to cut out the lanterns.

The tags are simply the front portion without cutting an opening (there is a die for that) for the vellum. I still cut with the plain lantern frame as well as the detailed lantern frame. By using the two different colors (Whisper White and Emerald Envy), you can easily tell which was which. My "to-from" stamp is from the retired "Wondrous Leaf" stamp set.

The second tag was made using the Peaceful Pines framelits. I added the gifts using the "At Home With You" stamp set. Can you see the Real Red cardstock peeking through the holes on the Tranquil Tide tree?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils