Table at Holiday Bazaar

I trust you have all had a very happy Thanksgiving feasting and spending time with family.

I promised some pictures of my table at the LeTourneau Holiday Bazaar, which took place last week. My angel ornaments didn't make it to the picture because they were all purchased by another vendor before we even opened the event! I even took home an order for nine more—and then discovered how under-priced they were. Or at least how little I was earning for my time.





I did very well this year, selling a lot of my items. The purses were a hit, as well as the flower-box cards. Even my card sets sold. I used the napkin rings that did not sell for my table yesterday (Thanksgiving) and then wondered what happened to them all. The little girls just loved the glittery acorns and they confiscated every one of them! I think the youngest was even able to use them as a bracelet.

Adding the display board this year drew more attention to my cards, which people didn't notice as much other years, and consequently sold many more. Every card made with the quilt pattern sold as well as most of my Christmas cards.

One thing I love about creating for a bazaar is the freedom to use retired/discontinued items. And I love socializing with the other vendors during the slow times. The luncheon that precedes the bazaar was incredibly good! So good that I knew I wouldn't be hungry enough to fix dinner, so Bob and I went to Wegmans where he could eat all he wanted and I could choose something light. Saturday's supper was in the crockpot, although LeTourneau also provided a $6 lunch and even a donation-only pancake breakfast. I love LeTourneau Christian Camp and try to attend the ladies' luncheons every month.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils