Masculine Thank You Cards

I scheduled teachers for our Adult Bible Fellowship class during the summer so that we who rotate as teachers could have a break. As a result, I felt it would be nice to send notes of appreciation to them for filling in. For some, it was completely out of their comfort zone, so I especially appreciated their willingness to step up and help us out. Although I've passed some out already, there will be more to come. Glad this design is so easy to replicate.

"In the Meadow" stamp set is no longer available, but I still love this set and continue to use it. I "colored" the image with stamps from the "Work of Art" stamp set, which is still available. The Garden Green adds that touch of color the card needed. And using our Note Cards and Envelopes is an inexpensive way to go for multiple cards. I would have used the Very Vanilla note cards if I had them but only had the Whisper White. Next order!

Early Espresso and Crumb Cake are the other two colors used on this card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils