Rich Razzleberry Remarkable Flower

Looking for stamp sets for use with my watercolor pencils, I found I had very few suitable sets. However, the Remarkable You set works well and I haven't used it as much as I should. I am finding I like it remarkably more than I thought. It just takes using those stamp sets. I would suggest you look through your sets and find one you never use and force yourself to design with it. There was a reason you bought that stamp set in the first place.

Anyway, this watercolor technique involved wetting the paper first. Now, before I watched the video instructions, I thought that meant dipping the paper. On the contrary, we merely used the Aqua Painter to wet the section we planed to color (I did this for just one petal or leaf at a time) and then colored with the watercolor pencil. Made the colors remarkably vivid! I think this is one of my favorite cards. Oh, you need to color only part of your image and then pull the color to the outside edges to give the shaded effect. You can probably tell that I fussy cut the flower out and attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals. I hate to admit it, but this ribbon is also discontinued.

Products Used:
Remarkable You rubber stamp set (6), W 139891, $45; C 139894, $33
Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (40), 100730, $9
Old Olive 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (24), 100702, $8
Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (24), 115316, $8
Watercolor Pencils (13), 141709, $16
Aqua Painter (2), 103954, $17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils