"Pasture Birthday" in Water Color

I seem to be running behind a lot lately and needed some belated birthday cards. The "From the Herd" stamp set in the Occasions catalog is perfect for such cards. I haven't played around much with water coloring but did so with these cards. And I love it! I discovered that using Aqua Painters on our Watercolor Paper makes all the difference.


I think my second one turned out the best. You'll see I used the discontinued buttons. Yes, I still have some of those laying around. I always loved the flower-shaped buttons and sometimes wish we still carried them. And the Fringe Scissors made cutting the grass an easy process. I admit that I did use my Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Marker to draw the stems and leaves freehand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils