More Anniversary Cards

Although I was planning to make cards for my class using retiring products, I found myself distracted and used more designer series paper from my older stash. These two cards are alike except for the color ink and the greeting stamp.





The dsp is from the Venetian Romance pack (I had ordered two packs of that paper since I liked it so much). Since it is the retiring In Color Pistachio Pudding, I still have card stock to coordinate. In fact, I'm so sad to see that leave our catalog, that I actually ordered extra card stock and an ink refill so I can keep using it. Baked Brown Sugar is another departing In Color, also used on these cards. Even the Victoria Lace dates back to the 2013-14 catalog. But not the sequins! They are still available until June 3rd.

The retiring stamp set used here is Tea Party, which made its debut in the 2013-14 catalog and is just now retiring. That is my favorite stamp from the set. The greeting on the front of the card on the right is from the retiring Memorable Moments stamp set. The nesting ovals were cut using our Framelits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils