Anniversary Cards

I need a ton of anniversary cards for the month of June! So, as I looked through my stash of supplies, I chose Modern Medley designer series paper and the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die from the 2013-14 catalog. I love the elegance of these two anniversary cards. I also lined Very Vanilla envelopes with more dsp for that extra special touch.

 The idea for this card came from one of the creations on the cover of the 2015-16 catalog.
 This card just sort of happened. I had actually cut out the butterflies for this particular one, which I laid on top of a chocolate cake, traced the outline with a toothpick and then piped white frosting in the groove. Made a beautiful decoration for my Sour Cream Fudge cake with fudge frosting, which I donated to the dessert auction to raise funds for LeTourneau Christian Camp. It turned out great and the cake brought in a generous contribution.
If you look closely, you will see that my ribbon is long discontinued Basic Black grosgrain ribbon. I have so many colors of that style ribbon, including some discontinued colors (like Close to Cocoa). I guess I need to add more ribbon to my creations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils