Sheltering Tree in the Snow

I love the Sheltering Tree stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog! I've used it twice now for winter birthdays. I'm looking forward to using it with a spring theme for my upcoming class in February.

This first card has a golden look, using Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. I used one of the Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders across the bottom of this card.


The same image went on the front of this card for my son-in-law with lots of silver this time. I used a little Smoky Slate for the snowy ground and then added some Silver Metallic Encore Ink over and next to it. The card is Night of Navy, as is the tree, with lots of silver snowflakes. The Silver Glimmer Paper really made the card sparkle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils