Putting It Together

A few weeks ago I began sharing cards I made with my demonstrator team at a day of stamping. I ran out of time and took the kit for this card home with me. However, I failed to take a picture of it and ended up making my own design from the parts. The colors are Calypso Coral and Smokey Slate, as well as Basic Gray. I had re-inked my stamp pad and over-inked it, which is why the lettering turned out as it did. The Lotus Blossom stamp set and the polyester ribbon come from the Sale-A-Bration catalog and cannot be purchased - only earned with the expenditure of $50 in Stampin' Up! product. The Lotus Blossom stamp set is my favorite set in the catalog and, so far, the only one I own. I still have time to earn more sets because the catalog stays in effect through the end of March.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils