Christmas Joy with Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set

Our Photopolymer stamps are so sticky, you never have trouble making them stick to the acrylic block! And so transparent, they present no problem in lining them up when doing two-step (or three-step) stamping!

The framelits that coordinate with the "Wondrous Wreath" stamp set (and you really want the framelits as well as the stamps) include the words "Joy" and "Noel". I chose to use "Joy" on this card partly because it fit so easily on my card front. I fear the Wild Wasabi embossing powder is no longer available, but one thing I've discovered with embossing powder is that it lasts a long, long time! Although I pour lots of powder on my stamped image (always stamp with a sticky ink like VersaMark), I always funnel the excess back into my jar, which is why it lasts so long.Anyway, you could always use white or gold in its place.

Trick: When using a framelit like the word "Joy", cut it from a piece of waxed paper before cutting it from the foil (or card stock or dsp). You may have to do this periodically, but it helps with the removal of your paper.

Products Used:
Wondrous Wreath stamp set (9) and Framelits (7), bundle, 137624, $43.25
Whisper White 8½" x 11" card stock (40), 100730, $8.50
Real Red 8½" x 11" card stock (24), 102482, $6.95
Gold Foil 12" x 12" sheets (2), 132622, $3.95
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, 126949, $5.95
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad, 126959, $5.95
Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad, 126973, $5.95


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils