Blessings Brighten When You Count Them

Every once in a while there arises a need for a large card that's blank inside so the individuals in a certain group can write their own greeting. This card was designed for just such a time, the occasion of a teaching director in the local Community Bible Study stepping down from his position. I was asked to make the card for this group.
For this card, I folded a full sheet of Crumb Cake card stock in half, added a strip of Midnight Muse, which I embossed twice; you can't even see the extra crease unless you look very closely. The dsp is from a discontinued paper stack and the ribbon will be retiring along with the 2012-14 In Colors, which include Midnight Muse. I loved having the little banner punch from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for this card; the banners added the needed extra touch. I fear the stamps are also retired, stamps I will always keep for these types of cards. The Window Frames Collection of Framelits Dies was perfect for the cover verse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils