Why I've been MIA

I haven't been posting lately, but not because I haven't been busy creating! I'll be posting the birthday cards I made during the week as well as another Venetian Romance card for my class on Saturday, but today I'm showing off the capelet I made for my daughter's birthday. Actually, I would call it a mini poncho... Anyway, I gave myself one week to do what should have taken a month, spending every evening from 7 till midnight working on it. Yes, it led to a severe sleep deficit, but I'm thrilled with the results. And so is she. One of her comments: it's a lot less bulky than a scarf. And it adds the extra warmth she needs because she's always cold. The pattern shows it over the shoulders like a poncho, with one arm out or even as a mini skirt over jeans or leggings.

I'm showing two photos because the capelet is actually reversible. One side has cables while the other side has its own unique design.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils