A Christmas Thank You

As I played with the Envelope Punch Board, I wanted to see what an envelope made from card stock would be like. In the process, I made a card to go with it. I doubt I would make more envelopes from card stock simply because of the extra weight if sending through the mail instead of hand delivering. Then again, they would be great for those times when a card is thick with layers or bling, especially some of the bling that tends to poke through regular envelopes.

Although the word "thanks" is from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set, the other images are from the retired Scentsational Season stamp set. I don't think I'll ever part with that set, especially since I also have the coordinating framelits for cutting things out.

The striped dsp is from the Season of Style 4½" x 6½" Designer Series Paper Stack (48 sheets for $6.95; 132181), although you will also find it in the 12" x 12" Season of Style Designer Series paper (12 sheets for $10.95; 132340).

My original thought when designing this card did not include the second piece of striped dsp, but the card needed a little something extra. I love the end result. The colors used are Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi and Baked Brown Sugar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils