For the Father of my Children

I can't believe it's Father's Day weekend already and that we have just three more weeks until we leave for vacation! Yesterday I went into my little craft room with a design in mind for Bob's card but discovered I never ordered the hexagon punch that I had planned to use. So... I still used the paper I was going to punch and scatter in the depressions from the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, but cut it in a strip instead. This paper is from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack that was in the now-expired Spring seasonal catalog. My button is also retired, I fear. And so is the stamp set I used (Best Dad Ever). I love this stamp set. The fonts are bold and perfect for masculine cards, be it "thinking of you", "BEST DAD EVER", "happy birthday", or "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY". The Crumb Cake card stock and Print Poetry dsp were partnered with Midnight Muse strips of card stock and Very Vanilla. At first I tied the Linen Thread in a  knot on the button but decided it needed more, so I added the bow on top of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils