DSP & Embossing Folder

When I pulled out this beautiful piece of designer series paper, I didn't realize it was from the catalog before last! I loved "Beyond the Garden" but apparently thought I'd save it for something special. Well, now that I've been trying to use up so many of my outdated products, one sheet of it gets to be featured! I combined it with the coordinating "Flower Garden" embossing folder  and Wild Wasabi card stock. The gorgeous ribbon is from the now-expired spring mini catalog. I whipped up these three cards this morning before exercising (even though I had vowed to exercise and shower before I did any playing).

 Notice that on the above card I embossed small pieces that I added to the card. On the card below, I mistakenly used Gumball Green card stock, but it looks fine, just a little brighter.
 I had fun doing the final card. After embossing the Wild Wasabi card stock, I cut it out, even trimming off the top flower and adding it separately to my card front.

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the colors!
Unknown said…
My favorite DSP!

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils