Our Finger Lakes Community Bible Study is losing a member of Leadership Council because her husband's job is moving them away. So I was "commissioned" to make a large card to pass around and write messages in. I used the retired Concord Crush paper and some designer series paper from a couple summers ago. And, once again, I used those Secret Garden stamps and framelits! Just can't avoid them lately!

I was originally going to use the image of a chair with basket of flowers from the Cherish Friendship stamp set. I even spent a long time painting it and the flowers with my blender pens. I envisioned that as the centerpiece of the card with the flowers surrounding it and chose my flowers accordingly. I think I should have put the denser flowers on the bottom with the Concord Crush daisy-like flowers above, but it's done now. My other colors are Raspberry Ripple and Always Artichoke, along with Very Vanilla.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils