Some Christmas Tags

In the process of wrapping Christmas gifts, I needed a few more tags. I decided to try making one with My Digital Studio; that's the first tag below. After printing it, I matted it on a piece of Gumball Green card stock and punched my hole. If my printer hadn't been almost out of color ink, I would have printed a bunch of them because I really like the way it turned out and it would have saved so much time. Another year I think I'll design them to coordinate with my wrapping paper and print a whole bunch of them.
This second card was made using my Big Shot and the Window Frames Framelits Dies. I also used the Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, part of my pre-order. I had to emboss these cross stitches the old-fashioned way: I used my stylus. Actually, I ran it through the Big Shot first, but found that as I rotated my card stock, the folder flattened the other edges. But at least I could see where to press with my stylus. The stamp set is "Make a Mitten" from the Holiday catalog, a set which I fear is not being carried over. So if you're interested in getting it, you need to order by January 2nd.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils