Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Some Christmas Tags

In the process of wrapping Christmas gifts, I needed a few more tags. I decided to try making one with My Digital Studio; that's the first tag below. After printing it, I matted it on a piece of Gumball Green card stock and punched my hole. If my printer hadn't been almost out of color ink, I would have printed a bunch of them because I really like the way it turned out and it would have saved so much time. Another year I think I'll design them to coordinate with my wrapping paper and print a whole bunch of them.
This second card was made using my Big Shot and the Window Frames Framelits Dies. I also used the Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, part of my pre-order. I had to emboss these cross stitches the old-fashioned way: I used my stylus. Actually, I ran it through the Big Shot first, but found that as I rotated my card stock, the folder flattened the other edges. But at least I could see where to press with my stylus. The stamp set is "Make a Mitten" from the Holiday catalog, a set which I fear is not being carried over. So if you're interested in getting it, you need to order by January 2nd.



No comments: