International Bazaar

Here are two more cards made with stamp sets and other supplies which I do not have. I didn't think I would ever use the World Treasures stamp set and so I didn't order it. However, we used this set at our demonstrator team's stamp fest (my upline is Aly Schilling, who designed these cards) and I really like the results. The background on this first card is created with the Alhambra jumbo wheel. Both cards use the International Bazaar Designer Series Paper from the suite of products by the same name.

The blue spatters on the background of this card were created with a new technique (new to me, anyway): Add a drop of ink to the tip of a paintbrush, dip in water and flick it over the card front.

It is great to have the opportunity to share projects from the new catalog even though I don't possess the products used. The catalog is not even two weeks old, so I have a whole year to keep purchasing all the things I want. One of those items is the Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder used on the second card. I want that sooner rather than later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils