Petal Cone Die Class

I finally took pictures of the items we made at my recent petal cone die class. One vase with flowers (Fun Flowers die), a heart pocket (there's actually a ribbon tied to the back for hanging, but it doesn't show in this photo), basket and ice cream cone card. I should have taken a close-up of the heart-pocket, but I think you can get the idea. I merely adhered the two pieces of cardstock to each other without folding on the other score lines. You could also remove the flaps from the front heart and stuff with treats, such as candy bars.

Here is a close-up of the basket from a slightly different angle. I used Peach Parfait and Cajun Craze. The handle is made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.

Here is a close-up of the ice cream cone card made with Soft Suede and Regal Rose card stock. The texture on the ice cream cone is created with the Perfect Details Texturz Plate.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils