Planning a Wedding?

Today's colors for weddings are so much more spectacular than when I was married 42 years ago! The set before features Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Basic Black. There is an invitation with a pocket for all the reception information, a sample thank you card, a reserve-the-date card and even a favor using those colors.


Here is the invitation with the "belly band" around it and a close-up of the reserve-the-date card.


Actually, I've had these cards in my display packet ever since our Heartfelt Stampers demonstrator team's Oktoberfest but have never photographed them. I find it so much easier to scan cards, that I seldom take the time to photograph and upload things. So I took a few pictures last week that I am going to be loading over the next few days. Overdue, but still viable ideas for your use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils