Digital Birthday Greeting

My son's birthday is today and he thinks cards are a waste of time and money, so I send him digital cards. This is the one I sent him this year, created with My Digital Studio. So many digital possibilities!

Do you recognize past designer paper? How about the Modern Label punch? And, of course, the grosgrain ribbon. The stamp sets featured here are no longer in the catalog (Big Bold Birthday and Best Birthday Wishes) but can are part of the digital package forever, as is the birthday designer paper. As I'm looking at this, I'm wishing I had added brads to the modern label and maybe even a shadow to make it look like it had dimensionals beneath it. I need to practice making more digital cards and using it for scrapbooks and calendars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils