Without Coffee

While on vacation this week, my brother-in-law, Danny, sat down at breakfast saying, "I gotta have my coffee, I gotta have my caffeine." I immediately thought of my new stamp set, "Morning Cup" (W 116988, $21.95; C 120489, $16.95) and just had to make this card for him when I returned home.

Baja Breeze is the primary color in this card with accents in Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Poppy Parade. The striped paper strip is from the Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117152, $19.95, 40 sheets of 12"x12" dsp). I love the paper stacks! What a great way to have coordinating dsp for an entire color collection!

An added advantage of clear mount stamps is the ability to arrange your stamp images on one block before stamping, which is what I did here. I set the coffee mug next to the coffee pot on the clear acrylic block before stamping with Early Espresso Classic Ink. Then I colored the images with my Stampin' Write Markers. Once again, Stampin' Up! makes it possible to have everything match perfectly with matching inks, markers, card stock, ribbons, brads, etc. That is one of the many reasons I am sold on Stampin' Up!

Now to write a quick note inside and get it in the mail...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils