Deboss and Use the Brayer

Here is one of the cards we're making at my brayer class tomorrow afternoon.

I dry embossed the Manhattan Flower (Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 114517, $7.95) on Whisper White card stock, rolled Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait inks across the back side with my brayer and then cut the flowers out. The Pear Pizzazz card stock was cut in half the long way before running it through the Big Shot with one half inserted in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976, $7.95).

I stamped "From the Heart" (Watercolor Trio stamp set, Summer Mini Catalog, W 117050 $22.95, C 120084 $16.95) on a scrap of Whisper White with Peach Parfait ink and punched it out with the Modern Label Extra Large punch (119849, $16.95). Using my Crop-a-Dile (108362, $29.95), I punched holes and set silver eyelets on each side and then ran linen thread (104199, $4.50, 15 yds) behind the label and around the top of the card, tying a small bow on one side. Stampin' Dimensionals help hold the label in place.

I love the way this card turned out. Looking at the color dot preview of the new in colors, I didn't think I was going to like the Pear Pizzazz, but I find I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils