Box of Cards & More

This box is made from really old designer paper--it was only one-sided. I have a tendency to hang on to things I like instead of using them. Well, with the color renovation, I decided I really had to use up or part with many of my supplies! But the box and all the goodies inside can be made with any card stock and designer paper. In fact, I'm going to offer a class on how to make this box of cards and more in August.

Below, you can see the box opened with two different sized cards and some tags inside, as well as a miniature address book.

You could make all the cards alike, varying the greeting on the front, but I never take the easy method! When I teach the class, however, we will make them easy. This picture shows a few of the cards and tags I made to go inside.

The main colors used for this set were Cranberry Crisp, Mellow Moss and Chocolate Chip. If you remember when Cranberry Crisp was available, you'll know how old this designer paper is. I had stocked up on so much of that color thinking I would use it all, but, as a demonstrator, I find most of my energies have to go into current products. Obviously, we'll use current products for our class.

The coordinating stamp set is "Wild Rose", a set I am finally parting with this year and offering for sale at a reduced price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils