Make it Vintage

I have come to love the vintage look and worked it into my Father's Day card for my husband.


The card itself is Kraft card stock, soon to be called Crumb Cake stamped with En Francais background stamp (109521, $17.95) in Soft Suede. I then "dirtied", or aged, the card by rubbing the Soft Suede ink pad directly on the card front. Wanting to add color but keep the vintage look, I chose the new Cherry Cobbler card stock. After stamping and tearing the card stock, I used the same technique make it look old. A fun card that came together so quickly and easily. Of course, you'll have to wait until July 1 to order the Cherry Cobbler card stock...

The clock face and mechanisms are from the Sense of Time stamp set (113804, $22.95) and "Happy Father's Day" is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370, $36.95).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils