Wings of Friendship

Suddenly "friend" cards are in vogue! My daughter has received two and decided it would be nice to have some of her own to send. So I got busy and whipped up a few.

This one is made exclusively of retiring colors--Ballet Blue, Sage Shadow and Barely Banana. I stamped with the bird on the branch image in the Wings of Friendship stamp set available only to hostesses/customers with sales of $300 or more. I "wrapped it up" with the 1/4-inch Sage Shadow grosgrain ribbon (111369, $4.95, 15 yards). These all retire with the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog June 30th.

For this card, I colored the stamp itself with my Stampin' Write Markers and used the Perfect Details Texturz Plate (115962, $3.95) with the Big Shot die cut machine on the Sage Shadow card stock. Once again, the words on the front of the card come from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (115370, $36.95). I find I use that set all the time because it has something for almost every occasion you can think of!

If you want any of these products that are being discontinued, be sure to click on the catalog image in the right hand column and shop on my demonstrator web site. They are only available for the next month and a half! If you personally place an order of $300 or more, you can choose the Wings of Friendship stamp set for free plus and additional $35 in free products. Or contact me through my demonstrator web site or by clicking on comment to book a workshop. The month of June is a great time to book because the complete list of retiring products is available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils