Raggie Purse

I finally did it! I made my own raggie purse after seeing all those projects other stampers have made. Obviously, there is no stamping involved in this project, but I did use a Stampin' Up! product--the Big Shot! And my purse cost me less than $10!



I cut fabric strips 5 inches wide from selvage to selvage, then fan-folded each strip at 5" and ran them through my Big Shot using the Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die. One time through and I had 8 scallop squares of fabric! Repeated with other strips until I had 19 squares (actually, I had a couple extras). Stitch two together with a 3-1/4" square of batting, forming the X, then join the quilted squares row by row. Insert handles and closer before stitching around the top of the purse.

I'm planning to teach a class on how to make this purse, so be sure to contact me if you're interested in learning the step-by-step process. My e-mail is tea_n_stamps@yahoo.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils