Camping Card

My grandson, Corban, just turned 13. Hard to believe! He is also going on his first wilderness trip with his church youth group and his Dad - the fearless leader. So I chose to make a card that would fit the event. Once again I used the waxed paper technique for the background (crumple the waxed paper, spread it over card stock and iron, transferring the wax; then use the brayer to cover the cardstock; the wax leaves its crinkled design). The stamp set is "Under the Stars". I inked my brayer with Garden Green. I even added the can of beans on the branch to the back of the card and stamped the rolled-up sleeping bag in the bottom corner of the inside. His Dad really got a charge out of the beans! Corban liked the skeeter spray (bottom left).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils