Good-Bye "Heartfelt Thanks"

"Heartfelt Thanks", once part of the demonstrator's kit, is on its way out, never to be sold again by Stampin' Up! I'm so sorry to see this 2-step stamping set go. This first sample is made with Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, and Whisper White card stock. I used Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery inks on the first flower layer. For the second step, I colored the stamp with Mellow, Regal Rose and Barely Banana markers. The ribbon is the striped Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon.



I love the mix of Perfect Plum and Pale Plum inks and card stock on this card. The Certainly Celery is from the "Love Stories" Scrappin' Kit. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help me properly place the stamp for the second step on both these cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils