One Set Four Ways

I have noticed that customers tend to think they need lots and lots of stamp sets in order to create a variety of cards. I have to admit that I tend to think that way, too, but I am learning that one set can prove very versatile just by using different papers and accessories. So I decided to put my advice to work with Upsy Daisy, a favorite stamp set (you'll find a couple other cards on earlier posts with the same set).

On this first card, I merely heat embossed on designer paper. The ticket corner punch and the wide oval punch plus coordinating ribbon dressed it up. The card stock is Baja Breeze and Candy Lane designer paper.




The second card makes a great masculine card. Notice the shadow effect I used on the daisy silhouette this time. I merely stamped it once, moved the stamp over and stamped it again. For the words on this card, I used the Congrats set from the Sale-a-bration mini catalog. The card is made with Night of Navy and Brocade Blue card stock and designer paper from the Prestwick collection.



The Riding Hood Red on Pink Pirouette cardstock provided a great contrast for the third card. I used the scalloped edge punch on the bottom where I have the designer paper from the Candy Lane designer series paper, but didn't take it the full width of the card. The button (Designer Buttons) and ribbon added dimension.



Finally, I had fun with this card. I used more Candy Lane designer paper for background and for the punched out flowers. I used my Coluzzle for the circle cutout of the partial stamped image and for the Close to Cocoa around it. A tab made from Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon and adorned with a brad from the floral assortment finished it off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils