Upsy Daisy

I love the Upsy Daisy stamp set. At first I was unsure how to use it, but not any more! It still amazes me how you can use the same stamps with different colors of card stock and accomplish such different moods. I used more mustard and always artichoke for the birthday card. This is very similar to the card I made for my daughter's birthday. Her comment when she looked at it was that everything was coordinated. That's what I love about Stampin' Up! Paper and inks and ribbons and brads and more are all color coordinated. I used the paper piercing tool and template to evenly space the brads. I think the colors on this card make it suitable for a man or a woman.



For this card, I colored the stamp with regal rose and always artichoke markers before stamping on the whisper white cardstock. I also used the paper piercing tool and template to punch the design in the corner and inserted a brad for the finishing touch.



Such a simple stamp set, yet so versatile because of the three captions available: "BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS", "you're on my mind", and "THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils