Fun with the "Love You Much Bundle"

I've had so much fun playing with the "love You Much Bundle" (115405), Stampin' Up's special available until January 31st. The designer series paper is so pretty and the heart punch is so versatile. Although the punch lines up with the stamped image of three small hearts, you can also use them on solid card stock or designed paper. I've used dimensionals (104430) behind some of the small hearts to add texture, as you'll see in the following examples.

In my first example, I used the scallop circle punch (109043) around the hugs & kisses stamped image and then used the 1-1/4" punch (104403) for the contrasting card stock in the center.



The next example is softer. I used the pink pirouette and close to cocoa card stock with the designer series paper. I also used the close to cocoa and pretty in pink markers on the large, flowered heart. I used the small and large oval punches for the "friend to friend" (107304 and 107305).



This example utilized two patterns from the designer series paper included in the bundle. Close to cocoa ribbon and one of the small hearts on a dimensional added the finishing touches.



Those little love birds would be perfect on a wedding or anniversary card as well as a valetine. And if you're like I am, you'll continue to design cards and scrapbook pages with all elements in the bundle throughout the year! I think the scallop edge punch (112091) gave character to the striped paper. Notice the effect created by Crystal Effects (101055) and micro beads (from the red bead duo, 110731) I used on the raised red heart.



Finally, I decided to use the "Loads of Love" stamp set (104606) on one of the designer series papers. I colored it with a blender pen and used my two tag punches (105934 and 10824) for the tag. Dazzling Diamonds glitter (102023) added some bling to the pile of hearts and to the punched-out little heart.



Now that you've seen a few more examples using the bundle, I'm sure you'll come up with lots more ideas. I'm sure you agree that all our wonderful punches make embellishments especially easy.

Need any supplies? You can order directly from my demonstrator web site, www.teadrinkingstamper.stampinup.net. Meanwhile, I'm planning a stamping session to make Valentine cards on Saturday morning, January 31. Contact me if you're interested in participating.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love your ideas! Thanx for sharing! ~Denise
Kriss Huels said…
I just love all of the cards you've made! They're really creative and beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils