Challenge



The above picture was part of a challenge--create a card inspired by the festive table. I found this one more difficult than many, but came up with two cards. The first one was bright and would make a great child's birthday card, although this one used the friend caption included in the "Garden Whimsy" stamp set.  It was designed to follow the layout rather than using the colors or fall theme.  I selected that stamp set because it included smaller images.

My second attempt is more Thanksgiving oriented, just as the festive table was. I had not intended to cut the leaves into a garland as I did, but I began cutting on the wrong side. I always tell my customers there's no such thing as a mistake because there is always a way to make it work, so I revised my plan.  The result is below: 




Now, my challenge to you is to come up with something better.  The only requirement is that you use only Stampin' Up! products.  Then e-mail me a scan or photo of your artwork.  I'd love to see the results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils