Thank You Gift

I try to provide gifts for class attendees and this is one of the easier one because it went together so quickly and so easily. These gifts also provide the opportunity to use up some discontinued products. In this case, I used Blackberry Bliss designer series paper (a color that returned to our collections) and Highland Heather. The dsp and the ribbon are retired products. I colored the snowman with my Stampin' Blends. Oh, how I've come to love those blends!

Anyway, I had to fussy cut the snowman, but I actually enjoy fussy cutting. The snowman is from the "Spirited Snowmen" stamp set (8 rubber stamps, W 148075, $27; C 148072, $19.00). 

This package is simply folded over candy and sealed at each end. The ribbon is wrapped around it with the stamped piece adhered over that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils