Assembly Line Stamping

I think this has been the busiest holiday season I have ever experienced; hence the limited number of posts. So while Christmas goodies are baking in the oven, I decided I would take the time to share some of my Christmas cards. I made and sent or gave over 100 cards this year. Hence the need to find some super easy designs I could just whip out. I found the Stamparatus extremely helpful with these cards. I was also using up old designer series paper, so you may or may not recognize it.

I made a template by cutting a rectangle from card stock the size of the Whisper White card stock and then set up the Stamparatus with the card stock. This enabled me to be sure my piece to be stamped was not too close to the edges but would be placed exactly where I wanted it. I then added the "Rejoice" and "Christ is born" stamps, inked them up and started stamping. No mistakes, no smudges.

For the other card, I was using a retired stamp set as well as colors (Baked Brown Sugar and Midnight Muse). I placed Mary and Joseph as well as the greeting on the Stamparatus and proceeded the same way. Only the village needed to be stamped separately.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils