Sweet Jar Gifts

I try to give a little something to my class attendees and I made these sweet jars that hold Dove chocolates for the July group. I saw them somewhere on-line when looking for projects to make with my Stamparatus. They were also an opportunity to use some of my old ribbon.





After making them, I had a template for a card we made at class. The technique was designed for making a quick job of multiple cards.  I cut each of the jars from a piece of card stock. I then laid the template on my stamparatus. After cutting all the jars and lids from Whisper White card stock, without stamping and therefore without having to line up each jar with its coordinating framelit. This also enabled me to squeeze more on a sheet of Whisper White. I then laid the stamps inside the template and picked them up with the Stamparatus plate. Don't forget to hold the template in place with the magnets provided.

Products used:
Stamparatus, 146276, $49.00
Jar of Love photopolymer stamp set (37), 141587, $27.
Wisteria Wonder ink and ribbon, discontinued
Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (40), 100730, $9.75

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils