Pretty in Powder Pink

Items from the Share What You Love Suite certainly don't need to be limited to the products contained in the suite. Here I have used the Lovely Floral embossing folder with retired designer paper and embellishment. Just love the soft look and I think that paper coordinates beautifully with the flower in the folder.

Once again I added some Whisper White craft ink to the raised portion of the embossed flower, which I embossed on the top portion of the card. I had those adorable felt bows left over, along with some powder pink ribbon, and just had to add one to the front.  No greeting as yet, so this can either be a note card or I can add a greeting later.


Products Used:
Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 148048, $9.00
Powder Pink 8-1/2" x 11" card stock (24), 144244, $8.50
Craft Stampin' Pad (uninked) & Refill, 147277, $9.50
Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack, retired (2017-18 Annual Catalog)
2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows, retired
Powder Pink 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon, retired

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils