Work of Art Stamp Set

When the Work of Art stamp set first appeared in our catalog, I wondered why anyone would ever want to purchase such a stamp set. But then I began to see all the clever things people came up with. I have posted a few other cards done with this stamp set and I've collected a number on my pinterest board. These two cards are ideas I found somewhere on-line.

The first is abstract art, perhaps, or at least water color of some sort. My two granddaughters are dancing in a recital the first weekend of May and I plan to give them each one of these cards. Admittedly, the one I made while demonstrating at my stamp class has the bent arm placed closer to the "shoulder" than this one does.

The retiring colors I used for this card are Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant. The skin is Blushing Bride and the hair is Crushed Curry.


 This card is super simple and is probably a pretty close copy of the original I had seen since there can't be too many ways to accomplish the same design. Of course, I could have substituted a gray or blue for the black... The color on this card that is being discontinued is Rose Red.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Mean Everything to Me

More Quilt Cards

Easter Daffodils